Lend online in minutes*
Register | Add funds | Lend | Earn
Our platform is designed exclusively for High Net Worth (HNW) and Sophisticated investors.
What is Peer 2 peer lending?
P2P lending is the process of lending money to "peers", without going through a traditional financial channel such as a bank.
Compelling cost savings can be achieved by removing the middleman (e.g. brokers). This benefits the investors, who are able to receive higher rates on their money (instead of keeping it in a bank), and the borrowers, who are able to raise finance quicker and cheaper than using traditional lenders.
This diagram gives an overview of how Sourced P2P lending works:
- Investors lend money to eligible borrowers
- Borrowers repay this money with interest after an agreed term
Sourced charge borrowers to cover the platform cost, including:
- Paying an arrangement fee
- An interest servicing payment
Risks of P2P Lending
- The loss of your capital investment and interest owing on the amount you have invested, should the borrower of your money default;
- The underlying asset that your money is secured against may reduce in value meaning there is a real risk that you may not receive your full investment back;
- The returns you expect are not guaranteed and are subject to borrower performance;
- Platform risk. Whilst we as a platform seek to run a well governed and responsible business, we too are a business and susceptible to various market and financial risks. If we as a business fail there is a risk to the administration of your repayments and management of funds. To mitigate this risk, we have put in place an ‘Orderly Wind Down Plan’ to ensure that the platform will continue to distribute repayments and mange your money as expected. All funds are kept in a segregated client account with our Principal which are separated from our own and their business accounts; and
- Your funds are not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Join the thousands of customers
investing with Sourced
"Very happy with the services provided by Sourced, complete support from start to finish. Thank You!"
Robyn Petrie - United Kingdom